The WooCommerce and Zoho CRM Connector Pro plugin automatically transfers customer and order data from WooCommerce to Zoho CRM.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
Features (available in the free version):
- Add customers as contacts and/or leads in Zoho CRM when they place an order in your WooCommerce store.
- Optionally update contacts and/or leads for customers with existing records in Zoho CRM.
Additional features in the Pro version only:
- Edit the mapping of WooCommerce data onto Zoho CRM Contact, Lead, Account, and Potential fields.
- Add a note to the contact and/or lead corresponding to the customer.
- Create a potential based on the order and linked to the customer’s contact record (if one was found or created).
- Associate contacts with an account, creating or updating the account if necessary.
- Trigger workflow rules.
- Send order data to Zoho CRM on order status change (Pending Payment, Processing, Completed, or a custom status) rather than on order creation, or only send order data manually.
- Manually send individual orders to Zoho CRM from the Order Actions menu on the Edit Order page.
- Manually send orders to Zoho CRM individually or in bulk from the order list.
Note: WooCommerce and Zoho CRM Connector Pro is not compatible with Zoho CRM’s inventory management features, such as Product objects.
Download the user’s manual for this plugin from this page.
- WordPress 4.0+
- WooCommerce 2.2+
- PHP with cURL or URL fopen wrappers enabled
- The plugin is licensed under the GNU General Public License.
- Each license key can be activated on only one WordPress installation at a time.
- License keys are valid for one (1) year from date of purchase. Updates are free while the license key is valid. Once the license key has expired, you may continue to use the plugin if it is currently activated, but you will no longer receive updates or support, and the plugin cannot be re-activated if it is uninstalled. Please purchase a new license key to continue receiving updates.
- Contact us to inquire about volume discounts.
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with our plugin, you may request a full refund anytime within 14 days of purchase. First, deactivate your license and uninstall the plugin (you must deactivate your license prior to uninstalling since this does not occur automatically when the plugin is removed). Then contact support with your license key and the email address used to purchase the plugin. Once we have confirmed your license details and that it has been deactivated, we will issue you a refund via your original payment method.
“WooCommerce” is a trademark of WooThemes. “Zoho CRM” is a trademark of ZOHO Corporation. This product is not affiliated with or endorsed by WooThemes or ZOHO Corporation.