The Scheduled Email Reports for WooCommerce add-on plugin automatically sends reports generated by a compatible plugin as email attachments on a recurring schedule. Currently, the plugin supports the Free and Pro versions of Product Sales Report and the Free and Pro versions of Export Order Items.
Please note: This is not a standalone plugin. It only functions as an add-on plugin to the plugins mentioned. Please see the system requirements section for details.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
- Schedule multiple report emails
- Attach one or more reports to each email
- Customize the report email’s subject line and body
Download the user’s manual for this plugin from this page.
- WordPress 4.0+
- WooCommerce 2.2+
- One or more of the following:
- The plugin is licensed under the GNU General Public License.
- License keys are valid for one (1) year from date of purchase unless the Lifetime License is selected. Updates are free while the license key is valid. Once the license key has expired, you may continue to use the plugin if it is currently activated, but you will no longer receive updates or support, and the plugin cannot be re-activated if it is uninstalled. Please purchase a new license key to continue receiving updates.
- Contact us to inquire about volume discounts.
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with our plugin, you may request a full refund anytime within 14 days of purchase. First, deactivate your license and uninstall the plugin (you must deactivate your license prior to uninstalling since this does not occur automatically when the plugin is removed). Then contact support with your license key and the email address used to purchase the plugin. Once we have confirmed your license details and that it has been deactivated, we will issue you a refund via your original payment method.
Bundle up and save with our WooCommerce Plugins Bundle!