The Product Sales Report plugin generates reports on the quantity and gross sales of individual WooCommerce products sold over a specified date range. Reports can be downloaded in CSV (Comma-Separated Values) format for further analysis in your spreadsheet software, or for import into other software that supports CSV-formatted data files.
- Use a date range preset, or specify custom start and end dates.
- Report on all products in your store, or limit the report to only products within a single category.
- Customize the report sorting order (sort by Product ID, Quantity Sold, or Gross Sales).
A pro version with the following additional features is also available:
- Report on product variations individually.
- Optionally include products with no sales (note: does not report on individual product variations with no sales).
- Change the names of fields in the report.
- Change the order of the fields/columns in the report.
- Include any custom field defined by WooCommerce or another plugin and associated with a product (note: custom fields associated with individual product variations are not supported at this time).
- Save multiple report presets to save time when generating different reports.
- Send the report as an email attachment.