(screenshot from v2.0.1)
The Product Sales Report Pro plugin generates reports on the quantity and gross sales of individual WooCommerce products sold over a specified date range. Reports can be downloaded in CSV (Comma-Separated Values), XLSX, or XLS format for further analysis in your spreadsheet software, or for import into other software that supports data files in those formats.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
Before you purchase:
Please note that this plugin is designed to report on product sales totals. If you need a report with information from individual orders, such as the order date and time or customer details, please see Export Order Items Pro (or Free) instead since that is not possible with this plugin.
Features (available in the free version):
- Use a date range preset, or specify custom start and end dates.
- Report on all products in your store, or limit the report to only include products within certain categories or only specific product IDs.
- Limit the report to orders with certain statuses (e.g. Processing, Complete, or Refunded).
- Customize the report sorting order (sort by Product ID, Quantity Sold, or Gross Sales).
- Integrates with the Scheduled Email Reports for WooCommerce plugin to automatically send reports as email attachments on a recurring basis.
- Compatible with the Frontend Reports for WooCommerce plugin to enable access to preset reports from the frontend via a shortcode or widget.
We also offer a free plugin for refund reports.
Additional features in the Pro version only:
- Report on product variations individually.
- Optionally include products with no sales.
- Report on shipping methods used (Product ID, Product Name, Quantity Sold, and Gross Sales fields only).
- Limit the report to orders with a matching custom meta field (e.g. delivery date).
- Change the names of fields in the report.
- Change the order of the fields/columns in the report.
- Include custom fields defined by WooCommerce or another plugin on a product or product variation.
- Save multiple report presets to save time when generating different reports.
- Export in Excel (XLSX or XLS) format.
- Send the report as an email attachment.
Available report fields:
- Product ID
- Product SKU
- Product Name
- Quantity Sold
- Product Categories
- Current Product Price
- Current Product Price (Incl. Tax)
- Current Stock Quantity
- Variation ID
- Variation SKU
- Variation Attributes
- Gross Sales
- Gross Sales (After Discounts)
- Total Discount Amount
- Total Sales Including Tax
- Quantity Refunded
- Gross Amount Refunded (Excl. Tax)
- Gross Amount Refunded (Incl. Tax)
- Tax Refunded
- Product Publish Date/Time
- Other custom meta fields associated with a product or product variation
Download the user’s manual for this plugin from this page.
- WordPress 4.0+
- WooCommerce 2.2+
- The plugin is licensed under the GNU General Public License.
- Each license key can be activated on only one WordPress installation at a time.
- License keys are valid for one (1) year from date of purchase. Updates are free while the license key is valid. Once the license key has expired, you may continue to use the plugin if it is currently activated, but you will no longer receive updates or support, and the plugin cannot be re-activated if it is uninstalled. Please purchase a new license key to continue receiving updates.
- Contact us to inquire about volume discounts.
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with our plugin, you may request a full refund anytime within 14 days of purchase. First, deactivate your license and uninstall the plugin (you must deactivate your license prior to uninstalling since this does not occur automatically when the plugin is removed). Then contact support with your license key and the email address used to purchase the plugin. Once we have confirmed your license details and that it has been deactivated, we will issue you a refund via your original payment method.
Bundle up and save with our WooCommerce Plugins Bundle!