The Image Upload for BBPress Pro plugin allows bbPress forum users to add inline images into their forum posts from their desktop and mobile devices via a responsive drag-and-drop image uploader. Features include image resizing, thumbnail creation, and a built-in lightbox. Optionally, use Amazon S3™ to store and serve uploaded images in submitted forum posts (requires add-on plugin purchase).
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
The free version provides basic image upload functionality.
Additional features in the Pro version only:
- Includes a responsive drag-and-drop image uploader with support for inserting multiple images at once.
- Generate and insert separate thumbnail versions of uploaded images while retaining a larger version for use with the built-in lightbox.
- Allow users to upload animated GIFs while preserving animation.
- Change the directory where uploaded images are stored.
- Limit which user roles are permitted to upload images.
- Limit the number of uploaded images allowed per topic or reply.
- Automatically downsize images to fit specified maximum dimensions.
- Convert all uploaded images to the same image format, if desired.
- Set PNG and JPEG compression levels so images take up less disk space.
- Allow users to view enlarged images in a lightbox by clicking on them within the post.
- View total image count and file size statistics.
- Optionally, use Amazon S3™ to store and serve uploaded images in submitted forum posts (requires add-on plugin purchase).
Download the user’s manual for this plugin from this page.
- WordPress 3.5+
- bbPress 2.3+
- PHP 5.3+
- PHP GD 2.0+
- The plugin is licensed under the GNU General Public License.
- Each license key can be activated on only one WordPress installation at a time.
- License keys are valid for one (1) year from date of purchase. Updates are free while the license key is valid. Once the license key has expired, you may continue to use the plugin if it is currently activated, but you will no longer receive updates or support, and the plugin cannot be re-activated if it is uninstalled. Please purchase a new license key to continue receiving updates.
- Contact us to inquire about volume discounts.
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with our plugin, you may request a full refund anytime within 14 days of purchase. First, deactivate your license and uninstall the plugin (you must deactivate your license prior to uninstalling since this does not occur automatically when the plugin is removed). Then contact support with your license key and the email address used to purchase the plugin. Once we have confirmed your license details and that it has been deactivated, we will issue you a refund via your original payment method.
Amazon Web Services, the “Powered by Amazon Web Services” logo, AWS, Amazon Simple Storage Service, and Amazon S3 are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries. Potent Plugins is not affiliated with Amazon.com, Inc. or Amazon Web Services.