The Export Order Items Pro plugin exports product line items and associated data from WooCommerce orders placed during a specified date range. The data can be exported in CSV (Comma Separated Values), XLSX/XLS, or HTML format for analysis in spreadsheet software or import into other software that supports data files in those formats.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
Features (available in the free version):
- Use a date range preset, or specify custom start and end dates.
- Select from a variety of pre-defined data fields that can be included in the report.
- Filter line items by order status (Pending Payment, Processing, Completed, Cancelled, etc.).
- Integrates with the Scheduled Email Reports for WooCommerce plugin to automatically send reports as email attachments on a recurring basis.
- Compatible with the Frontend Reports for WooCommerce plugin to enable access to preset reports from the frontend via a shortcode or widget.
Additional features in the Pro version only:
- Create multiple export presets to save time.
- Include product variation details.
- Include custom fields defined on an order, product order line item, product, or product variation.
- Limit the export to only include certain product IDs or product categories.
- Change the names and order of fields in the report.
- Export in XLS, XLSX, or HTML format (in addition to CSV).
- Export fields from the WooCommerce Extra Product Options plugin with an addon! (Sold separately.)
Download the user’s manual for this plugin from this page.
- WordPress 4.0+
- WooCommerce 2.2+
- The plugin is licensed under the GNU General Public License.
- License keys are valid for one (1) year from date of purchase unless the Lifetime license is selected.. Updates are free while the license key is valid. Once the license key has expired, you may continue to use the plugin if it is currently activated, but you will no longer receive updates or support, and the plugin cannot be re-activated if it is uninstalled. Please purchase a new license key to continue receiving updates.
- Contact us to inquire about volume discounts.
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with our plugin, you may request a full refund anytime within 14 days of purchase. First, deactivate your license and uninstall the plugin (you must deactivate your license prior to uninstalling since this does not occur automatically when the plugin is removed). Then contact support with your license key and the email address used to purchase the plugin. Once we have confirmed your license details and that it has been deactivated, we will issue you a refund via your original payment method.
Bundle up and save with our WooCommerce Plugins Bundle!