CSS Live Preview
Fire up the Live View functionality in the Custom CSS editor to watch your CSS changes take effect in near real time in a second browser window (on supported web browsers). Works on any page in your site, not just the homepage!
Sassy CSS (SCSS) Support
Use features of the SASS CSS extension language, such as variables, nesting, and more! Your SCSS code is automatically compiled to regular CSS when you save your changes, and on-the-fly when using CSS Live View.
Stay organized by splitting your code into multiple virtual files, accessed via tabs above the editor. Create separate files for different parts of your page layout, for different screen sizes when using media queries, or any other way that makes it easier to navigate through your code. All without sacrificing frontend performance thanks to the single file compile process!
Built for Performance
Import & Export
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
We also have a free version of this plugin!
- The editor page in the WordPress admin does not contain the developer logo and review/donation links.
- SCSS support requires PHP 5.4 or higher
- The plugin is licensed under the GNU General Public License.
- The license key may be activated on unlimited websites (including client websites) by unlimited users in one organization.
- License keys are valid for one (1) year from date of purchase, and will optionally automatically renew until cancelled. Updates are free while the license key is valid. If the license key expires, you may continue to use the plugin if it is currently activated, but you will no longer receive updates or support, and the plugin cannot be activated on additional sites or re-activated on existing sites if it is deactivated.
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with our plugin, you may request a full refund anytime within 14 days of purchase. First, deactivate your license and uninstall the plugin (you must deactivate your license prior to uninstalling since this does not occur automatically when the plugin is removed). Then contact support with your license key and the email address used to purchase the plugin. Once we have confirmed your license details and that it has been deactivated, we will issue you a refund via your original payment method.